Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday # 1


Title: A Cold Burn of Magic
Author: Jennifer Estep
Publisher: K-teen/Kensington Publishing
Release Date: April 28th, 2015
Preorder Links: Barnes and Noble, Amazon

I swear by Jennifer Estep's Mythos Academy series so I can't wait for A Cold Burn of Magic, the first book in her new Black Blade series, to come out.





Title: An Ember in the Ashes
Author: Sabaa Tahir
Publisher: Razorbill
Release Date: April 28th,2015
Preorder Links: Barnes and Noble, Amazon

Literally everyone has been raving about An Ember in the Ashes, and you know I can't resist good Fantasy.


Title: The Game of Love and Death
Author: Martha Brockenbrough
Publisher: Arthur A. Levine Books
Release Date: April 28th, 2015
Preorder Links: Barnes and Noble, Amazon

Oh my god, isn't it amazing that all three of these books are being released on the same day? Ah! I'm so excited for all of them! Last, but certainly not the least, we have The Game of Love and Death. I. am. Freaking. Out. *Flashback to several months ago* Love? Death? Intriguing Historical Romantic vibe? Color. Me. Sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment